Presents second album continues in a similarly dark, macabre way as the first, but In a way, more gothic sounding than previously.
With a slight change in line up ( the bass player ) there's also an operatic styled female vocalist on the 15 minute + opener, which fits in very nicely. The dual pianos and the metronomic groove, with Trigauxs insane guitar all makes for quite the trip.
None of this is an easy listen to say the least. Much more for the adventurous listener who wishes to step beyond the likes of say King Crimson and Magma. Very worth the listen though and definitely stands up to repeated listens for the sheer complexities.
Songs / Tracks Listing
1. Le Poison Qui Rend Fou, Part 1: Ram Ram Va Faire "Pif Paf" (15:23)
2. Ersatz (5:09)
3. Le Poison Qui Rend Fou, Part 2: Didi, Dans Ta Chambre! (9:41)
4. Samana (9:14)
Total Time: 39:27
Line-up / Musicians - Roger Trigaux / guitars
- Alain Rochette / pianos, synths
- Daniel Denis / drums, percussion
- Ferdinand Philippoi / bass
- Marie-Anne Pollaris / vocals (track 1)
Promenade Au Fond dun Canal (part I).wmv